What is exactly is dedicated web hosting?
Dedicated hosting involves controlling and owning your very own dedicated server. This means
that the physical server functions only for you. No other entity uses your memory, server and
Why choose a dedicated hosting plan?
The main benefit of a dedicated hosting plan is that your own server’s computing resources all
work for your own organization. You are not sharing the server to any user or organization. This
allows you to entirely capitalize on the server’s features and performance. The result? You will
be able to maximize uptime, add an extra layer of security and more.
Benefits of dedicated hosting:
- If you don’t have your own IT team, you can pick managed hosting service in order to
leverage on the web hosting company’s experience, and offload the risks and costs
associated in maintaining a server on-site.
- A dedicated hosting plan can provide amazing improvements in uptime, speed and
- You will be able to meet your requirements by installing relevant software that can match
- You can easily maintain several websites and domains, allowing granular control over the
What exactly is shared hosting?
Shared hosting is a type of web hosting service where many organizations and users coexist on
one server. This is a clear choice for smaller businesses. If you are looking for the best web
hosting plan in Malaysia for your online venture, this is a top option. Why? Well, at this point,
your needs are still limited.
Benefits of shared hosting
- A shared server is simple compared to a dedicated hosting plan. You can easily manage
your environment without any technical knowledge.
- The administrative and security tasks are all overseen by the website hosting provider.
You will have access to everything via a so-called cPanel, but majority of the technical
work are handled by the web host.
- It is highly affordable. It is perfect for those who are just starting out.