What is exactly is dedicated web hosting?
Dedicated hosting involves controlling and owning your very own dedicated server. This means that the physical server functions only for you. No other entity uses your memory, server and bandwidth.
Why choose a dedicated hosting plan?
The main benefit of a dedicated hosting plan is that your own server’s computing resources all work for your own organization. You are not sharing the server to any user or organization. This allows you to entirely capitalize on the server’s features and performance. The result? You will be able to maximize uptime, add an extra layer of security and more.
Benefits of dedicated hosting:
- If you don’t have your own IT team, you can pick managed hosting service in order to leverage on the web hosting company’s experience, and offload the risks and costs associated in maintaining a server on-site.
- A dedicated hosting plan can provide amazing improvements in uptime, speed and operational stability.
- You will be able to meet your requirements by installing relevant software that can match operational procedures.
- You can easily maintain several websites and domains, allowing granular control over the company’s presence.
What exactly is shared hosting?
Shared hosting is a type of web hosting service where many organizations and users coexist on one server. This is a clear choice for smaller businesses. If you are looking for the best web hosting plan in Malaysia for your online venture, this is a top option. Why? Well, at this point, your needs are still limited.
Benefits of shared hosting
- A shared server is simple compared to a dedicated hosting plan. You can easily manage your environment without any technical knowledge.
- The administrative and security tasks are all overseen by the website hosting provider. You will have access to everything via a so-called cPanel, but majority of the technical work are handled by the web host.
- It is highly affordable. It is perfect for those who are just starting out.